Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Welcome To The Boob Tube!!

Welcome to the last word in blogging! Actually to be more exact, welcome to the last word in television news blogging in which I report on the most outrageous stories in contemporary television as well as review an episode or two of a few of my favorite shows (Castle, Glee, The Office, etc).

If the first step in getting over an addiction is admission, then I am a television junkie. I will watch anything and everything if it ever appeared on tv(The Dick Van Dyke Show, I Love Lucy), is still on tv (How I Met Your Mother, Community), or was cruelly cancelled ahead of its time (Arrested Development, Firefly). But this does not mean that I don't recognize good tv v.s. bad tv. Lord knows I only watch America's Next Top Model to brutally tear it apart. I watch to enjoy and inform.

All in all, if you're looking for a nice place to read all about your favorite shows and the shenanigans the actors get to behind the scenes, you've found your second home.

Once again, welcome!


Liann Harris can be reached at celloplyr4jesus@yahoo.com. She is currently studying English and Psychology at Austin College and hopes to be a novelist someday. She enjoys television, travel, honesty, and living on the fly!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, Firefly was canceled way before its time. I blame Fox. They changed the time and the day so many times it became incredibly difficult to find. I'm certain if it were on now, with everyone having their fav's DVR'd, Firefly would soar in the ratings. I'm happy for Fillion finding a new show. Castle is so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete